COMMENT POLICY.Two words: Be nice!
As humans, we already spend too much time tearing each other down and competing with one another. This is not the place for harsh criticisms or negativity. We are in this together. We check all comments and any we feel inappropriate will be removed without notice.
DISCLOSURE POLICY.This blog is has ads and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we felt it was important to disclose the following to you, our readers:
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have, in fact, used and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so. Trust!
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to our readers, and we would never compromise the truth. Ever!
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
We will never share your email address or other private information with anyone without your permission. If it is necessary to provide a service to you, we may request that you provide us with contact information sufficient to provide the service. An example would be if you won a giveaway and the manufacturer needed to contact you to set up direct delivery (in which case permission is implied through participation in the contest).
SO YOU'RE THIRTY.